Tuesday, June 10, 2014

mUsicians and Care Givers and their facilities

I have been volunteering time in hospice facilities and other care centers while on tour. These places could use more music. Musicians love to play to really appreciative audiences. Can you imagine what it would look like if more people could connect in these two groups?

I wrote my first 'hello world' on my artist page. This is how it looked 17 hrs in:


Posted by Aaron Gilmartin · 17 hrs ·

I am starting a volunteer army of musicians to go to live-in facilities while on tour and donate an hour of music.
I've got some name ideas but would love to hear a few suggestions. Anyone got an idea?

119 people reached

The suggestions so far have been wonderful and …. funny. The Salvation Guitarmy (thank you Anthony) is my favorite.

Too funny perhaps? 


No comments:

Post a Comment